Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Christmas Music!!

To some Christmas may feel like its just around the corner and to others it's still just a few days after Halloween. For me...it's never too early for Christmas. I've spent the last five hours listening to the Hanson Holiday Pandora radio station and nothing beats starting your morning off by belting out All I Want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carrey. Although actual radio stations have yet start playing Christmas music, this time three years ago the Philadelphia area was already well into the season. According to Philly.com 97.5 FM began playing Christmas music just days after Halloween. Philly.com

If you would like to decide when Philadelphia should start playing Christmas music, head over to B101's website and vote to decide when they break out their holiday tunes. As for me, whether they are playing Christmas music this early or not, my holiday season has already begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment